Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sick

I am sick of being sick!
I'm sick of the kids being sick!
I'm sick of only getting a few hours of sleep every night because I'm taking care of
sick children!
I'm sick of having a panic attack because I can't find my Shout spray bottle.

This year the flu really hit us. I'm guessing it's the flu. It started around the 10th. Sabra came over with a really bad cough, and I was so worried one of the kids would get it. Funny enough, nobody got a cough. However, the next day Klara did get sick.

So, here is a break down of the last two weeks of my life.
12th & 13th - Klara throwing up every couple of hours.

-Everyone's fine

16th & 17th - Bryce and Ella get high fevers. Klara gets sick again.

-Everyone's fine

20th & 21st - Klara gets a high fever. On Saturday, the missionaries stop by and offer to help give Klara a blessing. I decide to stay home from church with Klara the next day, but I can't quite figure out who to have the rest of the kids sit by during sacrament meeting. I didn't need to worry because......

22nd - Except for Klara and Ryan, all of us are ridiculously SICK! I feel like I'm going to die. I'm also trying to clean up after Bryce who can't seem to remember he has a bucket for a reason. Ella can't move because she is so sick. Ryan got back from church and tried to take care of everyone.

23rd - Ryan uses a vacation day to take care of everyone while I sleep.

25th - I finally feel somewhat okay, however, it is 6 in the morning and I'm writing on my blog because I can't go back to sleep after waking up at 2:30 with Alec throwing up!!!!

This whole sickness has really put a kink in my New Year's resolutions- healthy home cooked meals each night and a really great cleaning schedule. I need to get back in my groove; unfortunately, I'm backed up on laundry because of all the extra loads and chicken noodle soup from the can has been our main food source. To top it off, I completely forgot about feeding the missionaries last night. So when they called I had to explain what what going on at our house and have Ryan take pizza to them.

Wish me luck to get back into my groove and for my kiddos to be well longer than two day.

1 comments:

Heather said...

yikes! no fun when mom is sick-- it can't last too much longer, can it?! Good luck Camille!